- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Traqa Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Essential, functional, analytical and targeting cookies and web beacons.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Traqa Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Traqa Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Traqa Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Traqa Ltd securely stores your data with the following services:
- Google Analytics
Traqa Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Traqa Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Traqa Ltd.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Traqa Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access ? You have the right to request Traqa Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification ? You have the right to request that Traqa Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Traqa Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure ? You have the right to request that Traqa Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing ? You have the right to request that Traqa Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing ? You have the right to object to Traqa Ltd?s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability ? You have the right to request that Traqa Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality ? Traqa Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising ? Traqa Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Traqa Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Traqa Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.